If you’ve seen apps like NYC Doe Health Screening, then you should know the Home Depot Health Check app as well. This app is awesome, and it has already helped millions of people getting their health in check.
The app is rather easy to use and anyone should be able to use it. In this article, we’re going to learn more about this useful app so you can use it yourself.
Home Depot Health Check app
The Home Depot Health Check app is an app that is intended for US Associates and SSC Non-Associates only. To start using it, you’re required to fill up a form. This form should only be completed on days you’re scheduled to work and no longer than 4 hours before your shift.
The app’s intended purpose is very simple, which is to keep its associates and customers safe. The app will tell you whether an associate should be allowed to work or not. And to get the answer it needs, it wants you to answer a brief questionnaire. This questionnaire can be answered by the employee while they report for work.
So the app will collect data based on the questionnaire. All the data collected will be used for analytics purposes and can be delivered to the health officials or government if asked.
This feature is especially today during the pandemic. So you can use the app to determine that you are not exposed to risks of getting infected with the Coronavirus. Always use this app if you think you’ve been interacting with other people.
How to login to the app
To start using the app, you must log in first. And to do that you can use your location, user ID, and password. Here is the step by step:
1. Head over to https://healthcheck.homedepot.com/.
2. You can see that you have two options available here on the homepage.
3. You can choose between Associate and SSC Non-Associate.
4. Simply choose Associate if you are an Associate. And choose SSC Non-Associate if you are a Vendor, Contractor, or Visitor who wants to enter Atlanta SSC.
5. After you’ve decided on how to log in, you will see the next page.
6. On the next page, you’ll see a notice. It’s about how important the questionnaire is and why need to answer it. Click Ok. After this page, you’ll see different information based on your choice.
Associate login is shorter than Non-Associate. Simply follow these steps:
1. On the Associate login page, enter your Location. You can also leave blank if you want.
2. Enter your User ID.
3. Enter your Password.
4. Click Sign In.
Now you can proceed to fill the health questionnaire.
SSC Non-Associate login
Now, here is the step-by-step on how to log in with as an SSC Non-Associate:
1. Click Ok on the notice page. Then you’ll see the form that you need to fill.
2. Enter your first and last name.
3. Enter your phone number.
4. Enter your THD Contact Name. This field is optional, so you can leave it blank if you want.
5. Enter your Badge ID. This field is required for Badge Contractors only. So you can leave it blank if you are not a Badge Contractor.
6. Enter your company name.
7. Click Submit to finalize the form.
Next, follow the steps that you see on the screen to finish the questionnaire. The whole process shouldn’t take long at all.
Home Depot Health Check app is an awesome tool for people who want to do a health check-up on the go. The health check form should be completed every day when you are scheduled to work. Otherwise, if you’re not an employee, then you should fill it once when you are visiting the facility.
The Home Depot Health Check app acts as an entry ticket with the brief questionnaire as the payment. This app makes the entire process more enjoyable to do and encourages people to do it. You are required to answer every question with utmost honesty.
If you are an employee, and you provide the wrong answer or complete the brief questionnaire when you are not scheduled to work, then you will be subject to disciplinary action. The disciplinary action will be conducted based on the standards of performance.